TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We are an advocacy-based company, and your early payment will enable us to help more people.
- If payment cannot be settled on time, please ask for a credit line at email@example.com
- Because this is an in-person event, substitution is allowed if the organizer will be advised not less than 7 (seven) days prior to the start of the event, to allow the organizers to change the necessary materials for the participant.
- Participant are expected to conduct him/ herself in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the event. The Management has the right to request any participant to leave the premises without previous notice.
- Participants are requested to observe, abide by confirm to and be bound by all applicable acts and laws and Government rules and regulations in force throughout the event.
- All participants shall exercise responsibility in attending to and the safeguarding of all personal belongings. Leaving personal belongings like laptops, valuables, textbooks, notes, food unattended even for short period of time, may lead to unnecessary misplacement or losses. The organizers will not be responsible for any personal loss of items.